Mckinsey and Company
Senior business presentation designer
- Transform complex business information into visual stories to communicate the main idea.
- Working directly with the consultants to achieve the best results according to the needs of the projects.
- Help the consultants identify and define the best way to represent the data given and which platform would be the best option to show it.
- Conceptualize complex ideas into a visual description.
Project coach for the design center
- Mentor new hires and help them integrate in the company’s system in a personal and technical level. Assessing their performance with constant feedback and learning sessions.
- A side from designated coachees, I had an overview of the entire design department, being available to provide help when any of the designers needed assistant.
Information was sanitized for confidentiality